Otaki RSA offers a warm and friendly welcome to all.
Finding Your Way Round the Club
- The front entrance to the Club rooms contains a foyer where members have swipe card access to the Club
- Visitors should sign the visitor’s book here to enter
- To the left of the main foyer is the Club manager’s office
- The main lounge seats around 120 people and includes a large dance floor and generous stage area
- One main bar services the lounge
- The main lounge area contains a large screen TV and a jukebox is available for patrons on the dance floor
- Adjacent to the main lounge are two sports areas, a darts area with six boards and a snooker room with six full size snooker tables and two pool tables
- To the right of the snooker area is Poppies Restaurant that converts easily to a function room suitable for weddings, birthdays, etc, comfortably seating around 80 people
Our fabulous facilities include:
Main bar open 7 days per week from 11:00am (Mondays 2pm). Our main bar serves all areas.
Most Fridays and some Saturday nights in main lounge area from 5:00pm. See Events and Entertainment for current information.
Eighteen machines linked to a maximum $900 main jackpot and mini $100 jackpot.
Big Screen TV
Huge 2 metre entertainment screen with full Sky Sports in main lounge. Racing and Sports Channel in Edhouse Lounge and teletext TVs.
Poppies Family Restaurant
Dinners are served from 5:00pm Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Sunday $10 mini roast from 4 – 7pm. Superb blackboard meals with reasonable prices. Group bookings are welcome.
Six full size snooker tables, and two pool tables.
T.A.B. Self Service Terminal
Darts area containing eight dartboards.
The Courtesy Van is available for members as transport to and from the Club on specific days. To make an appointment please phone 364 6221.